Sorry for all the delay. But good part is that, here come the much said v4.0.
Quoted from V1.o This plugin lets you show a different greeting message to your visitors depending on their referrer url. For example, when a Digg user clicks through from Digg, they will see a message reminding them to digg your post if they like it. Another example, when a visitor clicks through from google search they will see a message suggesting them to subscribe to your RSS feed. Having these targeted suggestions will help your blog increase exposure, loyal readership, and reader interaction so all together it should increase your page hits.For anyone who don't know much about the previous version should check this URL. It all started more than 2yrs back. If you want to check all previous versions here it is. Here is how it looks now. To give a try click this link and go to the first site. Today this Greet Box is used by thousands of sites which gets tracked in my analytic account. Not sure how many are using after removing my analytic code. So end of the day its serves the purpose. Whats new in 4.0?
- All Jquery using Google API.
- Animations used where required
- Theme option with multiple colors so that it suits your website
- Google font support
- Multiple font support
- Addthis bookmarking service enabled
- Readability enabled
- Facebook + Twitter + Google Plus enabled
- New icon set
- Best part is almost everything is configurable
1) var themeColor = 'yellow'; <-- This can be red, grey, yellow, green, white. White is default. 2) var font = 'Josefin'; <-- This can be Josefin or Tangerine. Blank will use the websites default 3) var fntColEnb = 'true'; <-- This will give theme font color when true and default page color font when false 4) var fontSize = '21'; <-- Change font size which suits your website look and feel 5) var feedURL = 'http://feeds.feedburner.com/classictutorials/feed'; <-- Replace with RSS feed of your site 6) var addThisShare = 'true'; <-- To enable share on Facebook, twitter and MySpace make 'true'. To disable make it 'false' 7) var isReadability = 'true'; <-- Switch between Readability and social network siteCode snippet: